Politique de vie privée
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
When you access the Service, we may ask you to submit and we may process data that is personal to you, including but not limited to your name, email, username, and contact information. We receive and store this information and use it to create a user profile and provide you with downloads and services. Further, when you use the Service to purchase a software license, we may ask you to submit additional personal information, including payment information or other personal information. We may use your e-mail address or mobile phone number to contact you about your experience with the Service and notify you about company news and promotions. Other information we may gather automatically when you visit the Sites or use our mobile applications includes Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, device ID, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may use this information to analyze trends in the aggregate and improve the Service.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer and/or device to remember things about your visit, such as your preferences or a user name and password. Information contained in a cookie may be linked to your personal information for purposes such as improving the quality of the Service or tailoring recommendations to your interests. You can disable cookies at any time, although it may prevent you from accessing or using all features of the Service.
We may feature advertisements from third parties that deliver cookies to your computer/device. Such advertising companies may be able to recognize your computer/device each time they send you an advertisement. These advertisers may use information about your visits to our Service and third-party sites and applications in order to measure advertisement performance and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. We are not responsible for the data collection practices of these third-party advertisers, and we encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their policies.
The Services may also utilize third-party vendors for payment processing. Barcode Bakery does not have access to your payment information when you conduct transactions using these third-party vendors in connection with your use of the Services.
We may feature advertising within our Service. The advertisers may collect and use information about you, such as your Service activity, device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address. They may use this information to provide advertisements of interest to you.
How We Use Information
We use information collected through the Service for purposes described in this Policy such as to:
- operate and improve our Service;
- understand your preferences to enhance your experience using the Service;
- analyze trends, statistics and averages in the liquor licensure industry;
- provide and deliver better services based on your feedback and requests;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you important information such as confirmations, notices, updates, security alerts, invoices, and support messages; and
- inform you of promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services.
Disclosure of Your information
We do not share your information except as approved by you or as described below:
- We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe it appropriate to comply with the law; to cooperate with investigations of fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights, or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
- We may otherwise release your information with your consent or at your direction;
- We may engage other companies and individuals to perform services on our behalf; for example: analyzing data and providing customer support. These agents and service providers may have access to your personal information in connection with the performance of services for us.
- We may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via e-mail and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
- We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with advertisers, publishers, business partners, sponsors, and other third parties.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party "hackers" from illegally obtaining access to this information. Notwithstanding any language to the contrary, we make no warranty or representation that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.
Policy Regarding Children
The Sites and Service are intended for persons 18 years or older. No one under the age of 18 may provide any personal information. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Service. If you are under 18, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a person under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a person under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
If you are a California resident, you may have additional privacy rights regarding your personal data. These rights include the right to request disclosure of the categories of information collected, the purposes for which that information is collected, and the types of third parties receiving access to your information. You may also request deletion of your data and obtain information relating to any sharing of information with third parties.
To the extent possible, users will receive equal service and price regardless of whether they exercise their privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. We do not sell the personal data of our users.
You may contact us regarding these rights by emailing us email@example.com.
Client Identification and Logo
By purchasing a license, you agree (i) that Barcode Bakery may identify you as a recipient of the Service and use your logo in sales presentations, marketing materials and press releases, and (ii) to develop a brief customer profile for use by Barcode Bakery on its website for promotional purposes. By purchasing a license, you grant us a limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free right to use your logo (if any) in a manner that identifies you as a user of the Service alongside any testimonial information you may have provided.
You may opt-out of receiving promotional e-mails or being identified as a clilent by unsubscribing or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional e-mails, such as e-mails related to your use of the Service or updates to this Policy.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.